Subtitles on Kodi can be added to stream favorite media contents in any preferred language. Kodi is a wonderful open source media streaming player that works on third-party add-ons. Initially, when Kodi came into existence, it was less featured app. However, over the period of time observing competition and the latest advancement of technology, Kodi has largely evolved. There are Kodi subtitles to add in the app for a better watching experience.
Subtitles help in better understanding especially when audio is not clear or one just wanted to know how dialogues are in native language. For folks who were eagerly waiting for Kodi subtitles addon, the wait is over. This piece of information contains 2 distinguish methods to install subtitles on Kodi. Both the methods given here are trusted and tested before and hence are suggested to give a try.
How to Enable Automatic Subtitles on Kodi with Autosubs?
- Download and install Kodi (Kodi Krypton) app.
- Open the app.
- Go to the home screen of the app.
- Click on ‘Installer’ option located at the top left side of the screen.
- Then select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Hit ‘Install’
- Go back to the home screen and again click on ‘Installer’.
- Click ‘Kodi Addon Repository’.
- Select ‘Services > Autosubs > Install.
- Then go to ‘Player Settings’ > Language and select ‘Preferred subtitle language’.
- That’s it! To check to play any movies or video to get auto-subtitles if contained in the media.
How to Add Subtitles to Kodi with official OpenSubtitles
- To begin with, create an account for free on opensubtitles.org.
- Open Kodi (Krypton) app.
- From the home screen of the app, click the Add-ons button.
- Proceed to open the package from the top of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Install from repository’.
- Click ‘Subtitles’ there.
- Then, click on ‘Opensubtitles.org’ and tap ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Setup and configure with the same username and password that was entered in while creating an account on opensubtitle.org in step No. 1.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi app and enter into the settings option.
- From ‘Player settings’, change the language of subtitles.
- Also, toggle on the ‘Advance settings’.
- That’s it! To check to play any movies or video to get subtitles. if any, available from the list.
Download Subtitles for Kodi are now available and is a five-finger exercise. Although the process seems a bit technical and complicated, it is as easy as to execute. Kodi is a most flexible media player that has a plethora of add-ons to offer unlimited TV shows, movies and much more. Through Kodi subtitle service, entertainment gets multiplied.
Download subtitles Kodi are absolutely free of cost without any need of installing third-party add-ons. These subtitles can also be cast on smart TVs, Roku, and Chromecast like devices. What mentioned above are the best way to add subtitles to Kodi. Enjoy subtitles on Kodi and double the fun!